The European Commission issued a package of documents on November 29th, 2017 on IP policy including:
- Communication, ‘A balanced IP enforcement system responding to today’s societal challenges‘
- Communication providing guidance and clarifying certain provisions of the IPR enforcement Directive to ensure a more homogenous interpretation in Europe
- An evaluation report and study on the Directive on the enforcement of IPR
- Communication, ‘Setting out the EU approach to Standard Essential Patents’
- Overview report on the functioning of the Memorandum of Understanding on the sale of counterfeit goods via the internet
A link can be found at: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/industry/intellectual-property_en#enforcement_package.